Wednesday 28 November 2007

My new Moomins mug

This is the one that I wanted to get for Arran but they didn't have it at the show.This is the one I have got for myself - £13.50 - for a mug! But I have wanted it every year that we have visited the Finish Christmas Fair, so this year I got it and last night I had hot chocolate in it at the studio. YUM.I think this one is rather sweet too, but as I don't know the Moomin stories or characters, I have no idea if he is a nice kangaroo or a naughty kangaroo.

3 comments:

Katy Walker said...

He He...I like that you would like to have his and her's Moomin Mugs. That is nice. I think that they suit you very nicely indeed!!

littlemithi said...

Haha ... that pick one is the one I bought for Drew on my ferry trip between Helsinki and Stockholm two years ago ... have you not seen it in our house? On the kitchen ledge ...

Damn, I'm meddling in their blog again ...

Lucy Jane Batchelor said...

Oh Katy - Now... I have done a BAD THING. I smashed my pink Moomins mug to smithereens. I am sad. I will have to get a another one (or two?!)


PS: Hello Mithi! How did you get here!